One of our aims is to support practitioners working directly with children, young people and families. We provide relevant information, guidance and protocols, key government documents, alongside bespoke resources such as our Ask me about me DVD and two information booklets, a collection of useful websites and a page compiling a wide range of children's voices.
The following resources have been produced by Stars National Initiative and a wide range of other organisations.
For ease of reference, we have split them into categories, but if you know the name of the resources you need you may also find it useful to use our site search function:
- Children and young people - Including booklets, worksheets, storybooks and other resources.
- Parents and families - Links to factsheets, toolkits, films and guides.
- Schools - Including pupil guides and information for teachers.
- General information, impact and reports - A collection of other useful resources including statistics, maps, guidelines and toolkits.
- Young carers - news, information and resources.